News: Question related to site or community, ask HERE.

Author Topic: What do you feel when people touches your bike and fiddle around with it?  (Read 9984 times)

Sanjeev

Hi friends,

What do you feel when you park your shining awesome bike and when you are not around, people come and sit on it, have feel of it.  I mean, I am fine with people checking on it, staring it closely but when they site, they not only fiddle with switches, they leave scratches sometimes on side panel, kicks..

One day when I came back from a shop, someone played with my bikes gear lever so badly or donno if stood over it, it literally when unusable, I had to take bike to a mechanic and re-adjust it properly.

And if tell people to keep distance from your bike, they look at you as if you have asked them something inappropriate or insulting. 

I mean, its fine to look and touch bike but touching it improperly, messing with moving parts , what they are, idiots ?

BugSpatteredJacket

• Say What? Motorcycles, Marriage & Fatherhood.... & Then Some.
Totally inappropriate to be touching someone else's motorcycle without their consent! It happened to me too once a long time ago. Some kids had gone through my saddlebags. Fortunately I didn't keep anything in them but still, I now park only in very public places that are well lit and if possible with a camera.

Rule of thumb, never touch someone else's motorcycle unless invited.
"...it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
And the best part is that if you ask people to keep little distance from your beloved bike, they make faces as if you have insulted them or asked something inappropriate.. isn't ?
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?

BugSpatteredJacket

• Say What? Motorcycles, Marriage & Fatherhood.... & Then Some.
I suggest making a face right back at them!  :P
"...it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
I suggest making a face right back at them!  :P
Thats the last resort ;)

Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?

sidhant pattnaik

Re: What do you feel when people touches your bike and fiddle around with it?
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »
when someone sits upon my bullet without my permission, i am like: please get off MY bullet before i get pissed off!!

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
Re: What do you feel when people touches your bike and fiddle around with it?
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 07:19:08 PM »
Ever happened to you that you asked person to get away from your bike and he acted as if you insulted him ?
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?