News: The Discussion area is live now.

Author Topic: Little information about Kevin McLeod  (Read 3888 times)

Kevin McLeod

Little information about Kevin McLeod
« on: June 09, 2016, 01:00:55 PM »
Hey there Gentlemen.... You are asking an Old, Arse worn, bowlegged, a guy who does not give a shit, with some real profane sense of humour about himself.... I could write volumes and books, but thats for most book worms to read... I do my stuff... Keep to my self.... ride to Bangalore every month to see my wife and kids... Kodai is my destination of work... been there.. done that... did a Kanyakumari to Leh Ladakh with the Royal Bikers last year... Solo from K'kumari to delhi.. 4000 km.... have been riding from the year 1978 on my dads bull... (ex army) so... with age (55 in September) i have done things that will put hair on your chest.. lmao... Time and resources, coupled with the web, gives me the chance to meet up with the world best riders.... The reason i say this is, we ride cos we can and do so on almost anything we can put our hands on.... who the friggin hell goes to Khardung La Pass on a Mini Rajdoot.... lmao...

The next chapter will be when i meet you folks in Bangalore... Am here till 25th June...

Cheers and ride safe..

Kevin

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
Re: Little information about Kevin McLeod
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 07:52:00 PM »
That was darn cool introduction  and its really nice to see you here. Can already tell that you know about the stuff you are talking about. Will love to see your stories here. Though this place is little dull but still be assured, there be always worm like me to read it.
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?