News: Feel free to ask anything or share anything.

Author Topic: My Introduction to all ya Riders  (Read 6714 times)

ajdavid

• Live and let others Live ;)
My Introduction to all ya Riders
« on: July 08, 2013, 03:29:29 AM »
My name is Amit J David , well i am glad to be a part of We Royal Riders ...... By profession now i am Tour Guide and my prior experience hails from BPO  i have almost 10 years of experience in Operations and Support function. I changed my profile coz of million reason and I am Happy with what I am doing ...... I am from Agra and i love my city a lot ... As a kid Royal Enfield Bull's have inspired to own one , one day thou it took lot of time but now i own one Bull and its a beauty ...... I love my Bull a lot thou i am in a process to learn about its parts and i am sure you guys who have hands on experience will help me out  ;D ................ I love travelling my recent ride all alone was from Agra to Delhi in awesome mausam , It was not planned at all i just woke up one morning it was drizzling and i geared up that very moment and left for the most amazing ride ever i had alone .......... Open Road .....Thumping your Bull lovely weather good music what else a rider would need :)
Hope to get to know you guys more .....
Cheers
Amit
2943980D

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
Re: My Introduction to all ya Riders
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 06:24:07 AM »
Hey , thats hell of a introduction .. I liked it, you see this place is a new thing for Royal Riders, its still under work and it is supposed to be announced to our riders in next meetup (You can find details about meetups on homepage) . So , definitely you are going to see lots of Bull riders here. Most of them don't even know yet that we have our own discussion area ready here.

You may want to send me your phone number through private message, you will be informed about next step when required.

Till then you may chill out and help us to make this place live. Main site is dedicated Royal Riders, while this place is to talk anything about Auto. Infact you can give your suggestions and ideas.
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?

Himanshu

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »
hey amit,

welcome to the forum of royal riders. it is indeed a pleasure to have you join us on the online community
of our club. please share your moments with your RE and your riding experience, and whether or not you
would like to be an active member of the club. Cheers

sankalp

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 08:36:21 PM »
Hello Amit,

Thanks for your intro...

Good to hear from a new bull rider Welcome to our community and riders world...:D

See you around..

c500

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 07:03:49 PM »
Hi Amit

welcome to the community bro.. :)

See you around.

ajdavid

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 01:09:49 AM »
Thank You all , looking forward to me ya all in the next meet till then Cheers :)
2943980D

ajdavid

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 01:59:41 AM »
Hey Mohsin , I am unable to send you a PM so wot do i do ??/ please suggest
Cheers
2943980D

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 06:17:22 PM »
What kind of problem you are facing, though all you need is to "click" this image --> below my name.

Otherwise, I am sending you a PM, just reply it.

Other than that, you can send email to club's official address at :
i n f o @ we royal riders.com  (remove spaces)
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?