News: The Discussion area is live now.

Author Topic: A Royal Enfield in Japan with the Japanese girl  (Read 11459 times)

Sanjeev

A Royal Enfield in Japan with the Japanese girl
« on: May 07, 2014, 04:07:42 AM »
Friends, I found this Royal Enfield picture from a Japanese forum and saved it, today sharing with community however I don't really remember what was the name of forum / source.

If you see the picture closely, you can see she is driving a cast iron RE , from other parts, it looks like not very old RE, probably of 80's or 90's. She has nicely given it her own touch, see the small customize tail light and she has removed pillion seat and rear fender all that chrome is shining out nicely. Oddly , front fender is very small, its just there for sack of its presence , I don't really think it serves any purpose. And then there is front bag, good, I guess its practical for her to carry her purse around in bike.  She seems to be proud of what she possess.

So we have a lady Royal Enfield Fan in Japan, I don't know her name, but I guess she is already famous.

Source: Unknown Japanese forum.
Credits due where they belongs.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 04:10:29 AM by Sanjeev »

Burgdorf

Re: A Royal Enfield in Japan with the Japanese girl
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 07:58:11 PM »
Friends, I found these fantastic appetite suppressants and this Royal Enfield picture from a Japanese forum and saved it, today sharing with community however I don't really remember what was the name of forum / source.

If you see the picture closely, you can see she is driving a cast iron RE , from other parts, it looks like not very old RE, probably of 80's or 90's. She has nicely given it her own touch, see the small customize tail light and she has removed pillion seat and rear fender all that chrome is shining out nicely. Oddly , front fender is very small, its just there for sack of its presence , I don't really think it serves any purpose. And then there is front bag, good, I guess its practical for her to carry her purse around in bike.  She seems to be proud of what she possess.

So we have a lady Royal Enfield Fan in Japan, I don't know her name, but I guess she is already famous.

Source: Unknown Japanese forum.
Credits due where they belongs.

Man, I hope this Royal Enfield is still alive and kicking. It was certainly in good conditions in this pic.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 03:36:49 PM by Burgdorf »