News: The Discussion area is live now.

Author Topic: A brief intro of our new member : BugSpatteredJacket  (Read 4539 times)

BugSpatteredJacket

• Say What? Motorcycles, Marriage & Fatherhood.... & Then Some.
A brief intro of our new member : BugSpatteredJacket
« on: July 18, 2014, 08:53:12 PM »
Total Accumulated Miles from 2003 to 2014 So Far: 106, 645 Miles! I was the first person to own a Royal Enfield Bullet Classic EFI in the Republic of Ireland back in 2009 when the unit construction was first released. Now, living in Canada and inspired by many of my fellow Bulleteers, I am looking to purchase a Royal Enfiield again in hopes of travelling around the world... one mile at a time.
"...it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
Re: A brief intro of our new member : BugSpatteredJacket
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 04:24:24 PM »
So, finally you decided to join the community, I hope now  there will be some action here in community. And very nice to know about you, I hope your world tour will include India too.

Btw, Best of Luck for world tour and upcoming new RE.
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?

BugSpatteredJacket

• Say What? Motorcycles, Marriage & Fatherhood.... & Then Some.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 08:41:48 PM »
Cheers!  ;D

Thinking that my first stop would be India! So many incredible places to see and what better way to start a trip than with a Royal Enfield in India!

It's all on my bucket list of things to do!  8)

BSJ
"...it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:19:42 PM »
Next year we are planning for Spiti valley, you may join us.. in June 2015, you can even come by flight, we will provide you RE here.
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?