News: The Discussion area is live now.

Author Topic: Which bike- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS or KTM Duke  (Read 8044 times)

pradeep

Which bike- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS or KTM Duke
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:21:43 PM »
I don't know thoroughly about the bikes all I know is about their looks and features. I have no knowledge that what should be the engine what should be the mileage and all things. But right now I had decided to buy my 1st bike and due to this I am little worried that what should I do t choose a better option between Bajaj Pulsar 200NS and KTM Duke.
Can you guys suggest me which one is better and how?

Sanjeev

Re: Which bike- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS or KTM Duke
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 05:56:22 PM »
If you have to decide between the two then if you want something very Peppy then its should be KTM Duke 200 and if you are looking something more usable in city ride but is powerful too then you should buy Pulsar 200NS. Both bike uses same engine and all but Pulsar is tuned more for city riding while Duke 200 engine is more for quick acceleration and racing kind of stuff.

Passionate

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »
Good answer Sanjeev .. :)

takeseven

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 11:59:34 AM »
Without doubt KTM Duke 200 because as it is a premium naked streetfighter from the Austraian brand. This bike has an underbelly exhaust and a three-chamber silencer positioned close to its center of gravity. Its new BS6 variant comes with an engine putting out and of maximum power and maximum torque respectively which make this bike extra aggressive while NS 200 reduced the power with the change in BS6 norms. According to design of the bikes NS lacks too much. It offers only single channel ABS. [But the price of duke 200 is higher than NS. This is a category where all the things get mess up. So according to your need and preferences choose your bike. The things which will fulfill your needs can be called the best bike.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:53:37 PM by Mohsin Hasan »