News: The Discussion area is live now.

Author Topic: Ex NSG Commmando Surender Singh Wins on AAP in Delhi  (Read 6313 times)

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
Ex NSG Commmando Surender Singh Wins on AAP in Delhi
« on: December 09, 2013, 03:15:54 AM »
Read this news on TOI:

26/11 hero wins beating 3 times BJP MLA

Below you should read what he was facing :
 Before joining politics, Surender served in the Indian Army and was part of the NSG commando group which carried on the rescue operation during the 26/11 terror strike in Mumbai's   Taj Mahal Hotel. Surender had to retire on medical grounds after the 26/11 operation left him physically handicapped.

"For 19 months I was not given pension and I was under treatment due to the injuries sustained at Taj. I approached both Congress and BJP leaders, but none helped. On the day Kasab was hanged, I came in contact with Arvind Kejriwal. He took up my issue and I got my pensions," said Surender, who comes from Jhajjar in Haryana.

Calling the AAP's win as "people's victory," Surender said: "Jab fauj mein tha tab bhi desh ke liye jaan hazir thi, aaj bhi hazir hain (When was in the Army I was ready to die for the country and even now I am ready to give my life for the country).
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?

Mohsin Hasan

• Administrator
Re: Ex NSG Commmando Surender Singh Wins on AAP in Delhi
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 03:17:27 AM »
A change is coming, I hope this will change the Indian political scene. I hope these people will actually represent the common people.
Dug.. Dug.. Dug..

Can you hear the music ?